Habitat For Humanity Menominee River
Other Ways To Donate
|Building communities where everyone has a decent place to live|
"Good folks deserve support and I hope my check helps in their and your efforts to support those who need a little help."
Other Ways to Donate
There are many ways to donate to Habitat for Humanity.
· Cash, check, or credit card – These gifts provide an immediate impact on Habitat for Humanity Menominee River
· Matching Gifts – Many employers as well as investment companies such as Thrivent Financial will match charitable donations with a gift of their own
· Securities – These include donations of stocks, bonds, treasuries, and mutual funds
· Bequests – A gift to Habitat for Humanity Menominee River through a will or bequest provides future support for the affiliate
· Life Insurance – By naming Habitat for Humanity Menominee River as a beneficiary to a paid-up life insurance policy, a large gift can be made with little or no financial impact to the donor
· Retirement Plan Assets – Naming Habitat for Humanity as the beneficiary of an IRA, 401K, Keogh, or other retirement plan can result in an estate tax reduction for the donor
· Gifts in Kind - This includes materials and services which support our mission
· Real Estate – Gifts of real estate may reduce or eliminate certain capital gains taxes for the donor
· Planned Giving – Planned giving options include charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, and charitable lead trusts
· Personal Property - Donations to our ReStore. Our ReStore accepts furnishings, appliances, and building materials
· Carpenter Club - A great way to routinely support Habitat for Humanity. Donors pledge a specific dollar amount, either per month or per house completion. The levels are:
· Hard Hat: $25
Please contact the office at (906) 779-5377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about any of these options.
ReStore Iron River